The Kalm Day 0: Marooned

So this morning we were awakened by The Kalm organizer, telling us about the impending apocalypse in Alabama. Unnerved by this, I called my travel agent (read: mom), who then called American Airlines. Their lovely customer service insisted that we could not get a refund and that the flight would not be cancelled. Fast forward a bit, we landed in Dallas, turned on our phones and with a jingle, our phones all notified us that we would not be continuing to Alabama, as our flight was delayed until tomorrow morning... So here we are, stuck in Texas for the night, only to fly into the mouth of armageddon in the morning.

I'll keep you posted, by tomorrow we should be playing 40k by candle/lantern light.