Infinity Tactics: USAriadna Units, tips and tricks
This year I'm off to a happy start with my USAriadna. The Blackjack is finally out, so now I can play the entirety of the sectorial without any proxies (woohoo!). Over the last year I've written a lot of articles about USAriadna, or tactics which they are known to employ. Instead of having to scour through my blog posts, I've consolidated them all here for your enjoyment. I'll do my best to keep this post updated as I create more content, so bookmark/favorite it if you'd like to be kept up to date with my latest USAriadna musings.
- USAriadna List Building
- USARF, the 0.5 SWC Sectorial
- Stepping up with USAriadna
- USAriadna: The Airborne Ranger Tango
- Infinity Tactics 101: Using Stealth and Silent
- Infinity Tactics 101: Using Template Weapons
- Infinity Tactics 101: Using Camouflage
- 112, Emergency Service
- 6th Airborne Rangers
- Dozers, Field Engineers
- Roger Van Zant, Captain of the 6th Airborne Ranger Regiment
- The Unknown Ranger
- Warcors, War Correspondents
- Wardrivers, Mercenary Hackers
- Marauders, 5307th Ranger Unit
- Mavericks, 9th Motorized Recon Battalion
- Grunts, Line Rangers Regiments
These battle reports were not written by me, but one of my favorite local opponents, Jon (WiseKensai). He does a great job of writing a battle report of every game he's played, so here are the ones I found that feature him going against my USAriadna:
- We're Oscar Mike!
- There was a FIREFIGHT!
- Speed Infinity, SHAKE AND BAKE
- Warcry in July Battle Report