Over the weekend I was able to make some headway in assembling my Covnergence of Cyriss army. First thing I did was assemble my first Heavy Vector kit and made sure to magnetize it for optimum efficiency, the Mother would be pleased. While on my unstoppable spree of assembling I tore open my second battle box to discover something a little disappointing. Where there should be a bag containing another heavy vector, there was instead a second bag containing the light vectors and Forgefather. Well, that was the end of my power drilling, but I did continue to build all the light vectors I could muster, and now I’m only 2 points short of what is sure to be a fun 35 point list!
If you will it, dude, it is no dream.Hello and welcome to The Dice Abide! We are a casual, yet competitive group and strongly feel that the two terms are not mutually exclusive. We’re not hobby snobs, nor are we win-at-all-costs gamers, but have found that happy medium in between the two. Click here to read more about us!
Obviously, you’re not a golfer.
- Mikemontelongo on Imperial Knight Allies: Grey Knights, Inquisition, and Assassins
- nurglitch on Imperial Armour 13: Chaos Early Winners
- Dangermouse425 on Imperial Armour 13: Chaos Early Winners
- Adam B (TheDiceAbide) on Imperial Knight Allies: Grey Knights, Inquisition, and Assassins
- Adam B (TheDiceAbide) on Imperial Armour 13: Chaos Early Winners
Hey, careful, man, there’s a beverage here!